Re: [oletrucks] Holiday recovery?

To: "Michael Keele" <mkeele@qwest.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Holiday recovery?
From: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 23:46:00 -0800
>Also, multiple people on this list have been infected by an E-mail worm
>that comes in a message titled Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.  Usually,
>the sender is listed as Hahaha@sexyfun.net.  If any of you has this and
>would like help tracking it down and cleaning it up, please let me know.

I put a 'delete off server' command in my inbox assistant to deal with the
messages from this source.  Having been infected with another virus earlier
this year, I have conceived very strong feelings about what should happen to
these evil people.  They would find capital punishment a great mercy if my
law prevailed.

Regards,

Grant S.