Re: [oletrucks] Couple of parts questions, carburetor

To: "Michael Lubitz" <mlrba@texas.net>, "W&D" <haist2@home.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Couple of parts questions, carburetor
From: "Billy Gibson" <bgibson@internetwork.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 20:11:44 -0600
Mike
Try a stud retractor and lots of GOOD penetrating oil,and maybe tap it a
little, Good Luck
as far as your heatriser if it's all the way open it should be ok down here
in Texas except
on cold days, some do not use it at all when they have a split Manifold.
But some times when you try to free it up it will twist the shaft then you
have major problems,
like hole on each side,my best advice try a junk yard it solve both of your
problems or
maybe some one on the list has changed over to split and 2bbl and has one
for sale???
never know>
HooT58
Jefferson,Tx,