[oletrucks] Olearmytruck

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Olearmytruck
From: pinederosapapa@webtv.net
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 18:38:36 -0800 (PST)
I just picked up a '45 Chevy 1 1/2 ton 4x4 cargo truck. It has no eng.
or trans. I want to put a 350/R 700 combo in it. Do any of you have any
suggestions or comments? Also, it doesn't have a seat, has anybody used
a bench seat out of a mini truck or ? in one of these? Thanks for any
help you can give.   PS it's my first day on this mailing list, lot's of
good info here!   Darren