Re: [oletrucks] OD info

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] OD info
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 20:21:44 EST
Hi everyone,

Back for now--work, school, and health permitting--and all are a problem
these days.

The early suburban club has a link under its "how to" page that describes how
to do the overhaul on the BW OD units. . .lots of pictures, not as much
descriptive detail.  Check the url at:

http://www.classictruckshop.com/clubs/earlyburbs/

They also have a page that describes some alternate controls for the OD unit
once it's working.

Mark Noakes
Knoxville, TN
58/56 Chevy Suburban 2wd V8 3speed w/OD
59 GMC Suburban V8/Hydramatic looking for a 1/2 ton NAPCO kit