[oletrucks] Re: OD info

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: OD info
From: "Steve Andereggen Jr." <anderegs@e-machines.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 21:56:21 -0800
Hi Deve.....I have made a book on how to do what you are asking.  Most of the
book
is how the
rebuild a 3 speed w/od and misc. troubleshooting tips that I copied from various
manuals, lots of pictures.  Other stuff includes patricks shifter artical in one
of my magazines and info on converting a saginaw 4 speed to one with overdrive.
have done this myself and was very simple.
I also provided info on places I have found to get parts from.  Hope this
helps.  The book costs $25.00, this covers my copy costs binder and protective
sheets for the pages.  Hope this Helps.
Steve Jr.
1950 chevy pu