Re: [oletrucks] Heater Control Valves--anyone rebuilt one?

To: jforbes@primenet.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Heater Control Valves--anyone rebuilt one?
From: EEHodges@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 22:47:26 EST
I had mine rebuilt by "Heater Valve King" in CA in 1997. Wasn't cheap at $84
but did a great job. Found him in Hemmings.

I remember telling my wife it looked better than any jewelry she had. Of
course that says something about my preference for truck parts over jewelry.

Best regards,

Emory Hodges
EEHodges@aol.com
48 Chevy 3/4 ton "Rack"