[oletrucks] More motor mount questions

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] More motor mount questions
From: NTemple46@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 01:04:10 EST
Thanks to all for the tips.  I think I will try to drill holes in the front
plate on my 235 as it appears to be identical to that on my 216 (except for
the holes of course).  I figure this is easier than taking apart the engines
to swap plates.  It is also much nicer to my budget than buying retrofit side
mounts.

The passenger side mounting bolt can't be installed while the harmonic
balancer is in place.  Is the HB hard to remove/reinstall, or should I just
bring the mount bolt up from the bottom, and use a castle nut and cotter pin
for added security?

Thanks again

Neil Temple
46- 2ton.