Re: [oletrucks] 48 Frame Swap

To: rogerg@maverick.facil.uconn.edu, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 48 Frame Swap
From: john dorsey <jrdorsey@strato.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 18:32:16 -0500
Ron,
You forgot the easiest way! Just set the exsisting frame on top of the
el camino frame and weld them together.

This gives the added advantage of more ground clearance!

Never forget the three rules of truck ownership:
1. There is no subsitute for more Cubic Inches.
2. There is no subsitute for more Driving Axles.
3. There is no subsitute for more Ground Clearance.

--
John Dorsey
Wauchula, FL