[oletrucks] 55disc brakes

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 55disc brakes
From: Deacon & Karen Magill <dnkmagill@bitstreet.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 22:44:09 -0600
Help someone   I installed a clip from a 64 el camino in my 55 2nd
series. Wanting to upgrade to disc brakes, I wondered if anyone would
know what would interchange . The article I used when I did the clip
change was in Classic Trucks and they used a 68 nova but here in this
small town in central Texas there ain't much to choose from. Is there
any later models that would work. The wrecking yard dude thinks a 67
thru 72 nova or camaro or camino would work. Help!  Deacon Magill

55chevy 2nd series