[oletrucks] Turlock, CA Swap Meet

To: Old Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Turlock, CA Swap Meet
From: Michael Mendonca <mm@service-quality.com>
Date: 11 Jan 2001 21:19:12 -0800
Hello Old Truckers,

Any of you going to the Turlock Swap Meet?  I can't find any info on it in the
calendars, but I called the Chamber and they said it is 1/27 and 1/28...isn't
that Super Bowl weekend?  Oh well, I'm hoping to go on Saturday, but would like
to know if any of you have experience with this one...what to expect, should I
go?  Will there be AD trucks Stuff there?  Can I bring a couple of items and
put leave them in my truck to tell people about?

Thanks for your help,

Michael

'54 3100 Chevy
(almost ready to go back on the raod)