[oletrucks] too much weight for pulling?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] too much weight for pulling?
From: Kevin <kevmor96@excite.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 14:52:46 -0800 (PST)
Heres my combination: a 1/2 ton 53 chevy truck with a 350 engine.  Do you
think it could pull a trailer that is loaded weighing 6,000 lbs or is that
way too much?  I guess that'd be a little over 600 lbs of tongue weight.
Does anyone pull a lot of weight on trailers with their AD trucks?

Also, about how heavy do you think a 1/2 ton chevy weighs?  If the trailer
is so much heavier, is that going to cause problems?

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/