Re: [oletrucks] 1955 265 V8 Breather

To: <McGillis@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 1955 265 V8 Breather
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 07:52:38 -0800
A little note on the road draft tube.  I bought an engine once and the tube
was missing so I figured that I would just install another and be on my
way.....Mistake!!!  Seems the previous owner also took out the canister that
installs below the intake on the block so the road draft tube was sucking
the oil out of the engine.  Might be worth a quick look?

Joe