Re: [oletrucks] hahah sexyfun snow white e-mail

To: dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] hahah sexyfun snow white e-mail
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 10:37:50 -0600
The list is plenty safe and everyone on it would be too if only they didnt
open email attachments that are strange. I built 35 computers last year for
the locals and everytime I install one, I say the same thing.. unless its a
picture from someone you know or are willing to call the technician out to
completely reformat and reinstall Windows on your computer (losing all
information in the process) do not open email attachments. Altho virus
checkers are usable, I dont recommend them to my customers because altho
they protect you from todays viruses, they do not protect you from
tomorrows, thus causing you to have to pay the company for an update that is
always one step behind. The listserv is set up correctly, its just educating
the people on how dangerous the email attachment is thats hard.

Deve