[oletrucks] Overdrive Info now on Website

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, <old-chevy-truck@egroups.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] Overdrive Info now on Website
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 12:52:04 -0600
I promised several of you that I would get you my collection of
documentation on the Borg Warner 3 speed Overdrive unit and due to me
breaking a rib the other day and forcing me into the office for a few weeks,
I have the time to get my web site updated. As a commercial printer, I have
decided on using a format that allows me to give you the highest quality
pictures and text as well as allows you to print these documents directly to
your printer. Its the same or better than if I sent them to you in the mail
since copies of these documents would degrade the pictures.

All you have to do is download Adobe Acrobat Reader. Its a free download and
the link is on the website. You will find the Borg Warner documents in the
"How-To Resources" page. While you are at it, leave me an email telling me
how the download and printing went. I want to make sure its available to
everyone.

Plans for the next few weeks are to add MANY more How-To's and re-organize
my site so those of you still using 56K modems arent so bogged down. If you
have any suggestions on what to improve or add.. including your personal web
sites.. please speak up now so I can add them while I am at it.

Deve Krehbiel
Hesston, Kansas
1950 3100 * 1949 3600 * 1948 4400 * 50 3100
www.speedprint.com/Deves50/index.html