Re: [oletrucks] This guy needs a truck

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] This guy needs a truck
From: bob_keeland@usgs.gov
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 10:16:24 -0600
While in Korea for Team Sprit 80 (1980) I saw a bicycle with a regular
sized washing machine (like maytag, etc.) strapped onto the back rack (over
the back tire).  It was pretty amazing also.  Perhaps I can find the
picture someday . . .

BobK
51 3600 5-window (project)
98 RAM (hers)
99 Sportster
Arnaudville, LA

                    Pastorjon994@cs.com

                    Sent by:                    To:     antonio@innercite.com,

                    owner-oletrucks@auto        oletrucks@autox.team.net

                    x.team.net                  cc:

                                                Subject:     Re: [oletrucks]
This guy needs a
                                                truck

                    01/22/01 09:58 AM

                    Please respond to

                    Pastorjon994

In a message dated 1/22/2001 12:11:07 AM Central Standard Time,