[oletrucks] Steel AD rear fenders anyone?

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Steel AD rear fenders anyone?
From: VIKINGHILL@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 15:15:09 EST
Hi all,
Thanks for all the info for my friends '59 parking brake set up, I think that
he has if figured out. He is looking for a good set of rear AD truck fenders
W/O the cut out for the spare, He realy needs the driver's side but would like
a good set.  If anyone in North Al., North Ga., Tn., Western S.C. or Western
N.C. has a set, let me know off list.  He is anxious about getting the truck on
the road again after 8 years of working on it.
Thanks,
Casey Mathews
Ringgold, Ga.