Re: [oletrucks] Wet sanding

To: tcape@weblnk.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Wet sanding
From: Pastorjon994@cs.com
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 15:08:06 EST
Dear Tom,
    I used to do a lot of wet sanding.  Our family owned and operated a Ford
Tractor and Implement Business.  I did the painting of the used equipment
that my Dad would trade for.  I would just get a 5 gallon bucket of water and
a piece of sandpaper to wet sand the primer before painting the finish coat.
I think that more than anything it helped keep the dust down.  I think as you
stated earlier that it was done with the finer grit papers.  You can buy sand
paper for wet/dry sanding.  It has been so long ago, (30+) I wish that I
could remember more.  Oh well!!!

Jon Callahan
'50 3100
Champaign/Urbana, Illinois