Re: [oletrucks] 49 glass in 54 doors....

To: "Al&Judy" <cayfords@sympatico.ca>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 49 glass in 54 doors....
From: "Jays Mail" <jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 18:28:53 -0700
I think I have pretty nice set of one piece window doors and I prefer wing
windows so would be willing to trade straight across if you want to pay the
shippin or come and get them I'm in Eastern Ore. that is as long as they are
bolt up interchangeable? If interested I'll check the inventory. I've been
looking over the inventory an I almost have enough pieces parts in the yard
to scab together an AD mutt truck myself. a nice 5 window  cab would be nice
addition but not necessary any body got a good 5 window AD cab that needs a
good 41-46 cab
 I have 8 to choose from if somebody wants to swap.