Re: [oletrucks] More heads-up on HAHA virus

To: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] More heads-up on HAHA virus
From: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 18:43:08 -0700
My email address includes .auroranet.nt.ca?????

How would I tell if my computer has this virus???? It is still working?
sorry to tie up oletrucks time with this but if I'm the a**hole, then I am
doing so unintentionally. but I doubt if its me as my work address is in my
address book and I am not receiving this at work.

I receive the HAHA message a couple of times a week but I have always
deleted it.