[oletrucks] Still need some paint info!!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Still need some paint info!!
From: cmbcmorris@webtv.net (Curtis Morris)
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 21:54:52 -0600 (CST)
   A few days ago I asked about interior paint and a list of original
paint colors for 55 2nd series trucks.  I never got any replies.  Again,
what I need to know is:  Was the interior paint a gloss or semi-gloss
finish, and what were the original exterior colors. Again, all help
greatly appreciated.  Curt Morris Eldorado, IL