Re: [oletrucks] Number on tranny?

To: pigsmith@flash.net,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Number on tranny?
From: dcvjrv@flashcom.net
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 22:21:57 -0500
Hey Porkchop,

What year truck are you working on.  You can look at my 58 Hydramatic
transmission on my web
site:  http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles/gmcTransmission.html.
  If we are talking about the same year I will be more than happy to look
for any numbers that might be on it.

Jim V.
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
dcvjrv@flashcom.net