RE: [oletrucks] Motor oil enhancers....Answers!!!!

To: "'Durwood B. Darbin'" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Motor oil enhancers....Answers!!!!
From: "Schorn, Tim" <SchornT@ci.fort-worth.tx.us>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 08:22:52 -0600
Guys ,
  See below for some answers from the guys who seem to know.

HELLO AGAIN,
I WAS WRONG IT IS SUNSHINE CHEM OUT OF DAYTONA THAT MARKETS THE X1R.
ENVIROTECH IS THE COMPANY THAT MARKETS DRI-WASH WATERLESS CAR WASH.
BEWARE OF THE 1 ARM BANDIT! IT STRIKES HARD WITH OUT PREJUSTICE.
WATCH OUT FOR ALL THE NEW SNAKE OILS HITTING THE MARKET. MOST ARE GETTING
NAILED FOR DESEPTIVE ADS.
LET ME KNOW MORE BOUT THAT PRODUCT IF YOU CAN I'LL LET CORPORATE KNOW TO SEE
IF
THEY HEARD ANYTHING.
JOHN
TEAMSUPRA@ILNK.COM