[oletrucks] Clutch Head Driver Assistance Needed

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Clutch Head Driver Assistance Needed
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 11:14:45 -0600
Below is a conversation I had with the SnapOn Representative. They have two
types of clutch head drivers.. the standard and then the 'G' type. I am not
sure which one is right for our application (working on the 47-54 Chevy
Pickups). Can anyone shed some light on this? They have pictures at
www.snapon.com but they are not clear.

Thanks!

Deve

Deve, I am not sure which one will suit that application.
I will try to describe the design to you.
The Clutch "A" type ( Exmp: SDM242 )  is more flat on the outside and bows
out
in the middle :    -<>-     <--  ( looks somewhat like this )
Where as the "G" Model is more like a bow tie ( Exmp: SDM242G )    >-<  This
is the best I can describe this to you. I wish I could have been more help.
Thank you...