Re: [oletrucks] neighborhood Nazi's

To: "Al&Judy" <cayfords@sympatico.ca>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] neighborhood Nazi's
From: "jcerniglia" <jcerniglia@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 23:45:06 -0500
We had this same thing happen at my Dad's place, we just sorted the
mess and generally cleaned everything up, even painted the parts
trucks up with cheap primer so they were all the same color befoe the
town came out again. When they did come out they took a look and
then they never mentioned it again. After that we used to start up one of
the parts trucks that used to blow huge amounts of blue smoke and leave it
run for an hour or so just to piss them off, neighbors are great
aren't they?

Jeff Cerniglia
59 GMC fleetside
57 Chevrolet Belair