Re: [oletrucks] Nazi's

To: "john j tonyes" <flfox1@juno.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Nazi's
From: "jcerniglia" <jcerniglia@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 18:57:44 -0500
Uh this has everything to do with old trucks, if we are not allowed a
place to store them or our parts while we work on them then there
wouldnt be any pretty trucks at car shows or cruise nights. We must
protect our right to keep these trucks running and for future generations.

Jeff Cerniglia
Bristol Ct.
59 GMC
57 Chevrolet Belair