[oletrucks] electric fuel pump on older GMC?....

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] electric fuel pump on older GMC?....
From: "Knapik, Robert J" <robert.j.knapik@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 06:28:20 -0800
Someone asked me this question today and I though one of you might
know the answer
"I have a GMC question for you. I am restoring my 60 Pontiac Catalina to
resemble a Super
Stock drag racer. Reading a magazine article from 1959 mentioned using an
electric fuel pump from a GMC truck. Any idea what model had these pumps
(was it the pickups or the big 5 tons?)-are they still available
(reproduction)?"

Thanks,

Bob Knapik - Mesa, AZ
58 GMC NAPCO