Re: [oletrucks] electric fuel pump on older GMC?....

To: Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com, robert.j.knapik@intel.com,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] electric fuel pump on older GMC?....
From: LandBBall@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 14:29:38 EST
I think there is a possibility the article may have been in error on this
one. As most of us old far*#  know the electric fuel pumps of those days were
not very good [Autopulse] the ones that went tic.tic.tic. and caused radio
noise.It also took two of them with 3/8 fuel lines to keep up with my poncho
389 B gasser it had duel quads.
What I think the article wanted you to use is either a new style electric
pump or the pump from a GMC truck [mechanical] same as Pontiac hi pro. Thay
have 1/4 pipe in and out ports and four valves for high volume. The same was
true with Chev v8 trucks and Corvette fuel pumps

Louie
58 fleetside