[oletrucks] TF Bolt on Rockers

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, <McGillis@aol.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] TF Bolt on Rockers
From: "Boteler Family" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 22:22:45 -0500
The bolt on rocker molding covers are only needed on the 2 and 2-1/2 ton
trucks.  They are used to make the cab to fender line look right, due to
extra wide fenders.  To the best of my knowledge the are not
available....please let me know if you find any.

Mike Boteler
'56 8400 Wrecker
Hughesville, Maryland