Re: [oletrucks] 46 Parking Lights

To: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 46 Parking Lights
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 06:53:56 -0800
Seems like your contact on that parking light is searching for a ground
path.  I had a similar problem on a previous project and on one I did the
soldering deal and it worked great.

The other option you have is to connect an extra ground wire from the bulb
socket to the fender or the frame which I had to do on my Sister Camaro
taillight.  Some bulb sockets  already come with the ground wire attached to
the socket due to poor contact between the socket and housing.

Joe