RE: [oletrucks] Diesels

To: "Bruce Kettunen" <bekett@uslink.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Diesels
From: "Woods and Cindy Houghton" <woodecindy@caverns.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 20:38:52 -0700
Sorry you are off a little.  In 1965 ford offered a diesel call P-250 or
p-100.  They were a inline 6 cyl made in france.  Good engines to bad it was
a ford body.  I have had the opertunity to work on three of these.  I know
of one that is still runing after a million miles and five undercarages.

Woods
53 5 window