[oletrucks] 51 5 window fer sale

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 51 5 window fer sale
From: "Peters, Jon C" <jpeters@sikorsky.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 14:20:13 -0500
51 Chevy = ton 5 window project truck for sale in the New England area.
typical rust area's; cab corners, fender interfaces, (the floors look good
though) bed wood shot but its there. No motor, radiator or trans, front
I-beam rebuilt, I have the power steering kit and the steering box. It has
the front and rear bumpers on it. The curved windows are in great shape.
Interior including headliner, seat and gauges are all still installed,
steering column is out but comes with it.  I am selling the truck to help me
along in my 51 GMC project. I don't see the end of the tunnel coming anytime
soon on the GMC project, so the Chevy would be better off going to someone
who can get it going.

Jon P.