[oletrucks] Swap meet finds

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, old-chevy-truck@egroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] Swap meet finds
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 17:32:00 EST
Went to the Swap meet at Decatur TX today - foggy rainy, cool, windy, but
worth the trip.  Found a pair of AD front bumper guards (Repo I think) in
excellent shape for $10.  Also bought another 3 speed OD trans and the guy
threw in a pair of straight 3 speeds.  Not many folks there, I guess the
weather keep a lot of people away.  Saw lots of AD parts; real nice hood in
primer for $40, several decent fenders (front and rear) for $100 or less,
lots of bumper and brackets, and a few over priced grilles.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX