RE: [oletrucks] 46 Window Frame Paint

To: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 46 Window Frame Paint
From: "haist" <haist2@home.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 20:49:33 -0800
The windshield frame on the Art Deco models is body color, inside and out.
The division bar is  stainless except for the black out models which is
painted body color.  On the inside division bar, I found interior cab color
so did mine that way.

Brewster green will look sharp!  Good luck.

<><
Whitney Haist
Orinda, CA
Chevy trucks: 2-'46s & a '39