Re: [oletrucks] AD Rear Sliding Window

To: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD Rear Sliding Window
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 22:46:45 -0600
I bought one from Jim Carter several years ago.  Had it in the box for a
couple years b4 putting it in & found out that it doesn't use the standard
rubber seal.  Wasn't told at the time & had to rush ship to get the truck
out of the glass shop's way.  Real good fit with the right seal, JUST DON'T
FORGET TO ASK FOR THE SPECIAL WITH THE WINDOW! (separate part with
additional cost).

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com