Re: [oletrucks] Off Topic.....Set Screw Extraction

To: "'tcape'" <tcape@weblnk.net>, Oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Off Topic.....Set Screw Extraction
From: John Dorsey <jrdorsey@strato.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 12:23:33 -0500
Tom,
I would try using a left hand drill bit a shade larger than the allen
wrench. Many times the srew will come right out on the end of the bit
while you are drilling, instead of having to retap the hole.

As for where to find them, Snap-on carries them and NAPA can probably
order them. Failing that there are all sorts of specialty tool companies
on the web that have just about any type of bit you can imagine.

--
John Dorsey
Wauchula, FL