[oletrucks] Fw: HELP! 6 CYL Exhaust manifold

To: "Z Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Fw: HELP! 6 CYL Exhaust manifold
From: "Squatch56" <Squatch56@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 08:16:16 -0800
----- Original Message -----
From: Squatch56
To: Z Oletrucks
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2001 2:07 PM
Subject: HELP! 6 CYL Exhaust manifold

I have a 78 Chevy Pickup that has a 250 6 Cyl engine.  It has an exhaust leak
that is coming from the manifold where weight and spring that are hooked to
the flap inside stick out. ( I know that is not in technical terms)   How do
you seal this???   I have never had a leak on any of my trucks in this
particular place.    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Thank you
Rob Butler
Milwaukie, OR
56 Cameo