[oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-Bolt painting

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-Bolt painting
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 21:32:25 EST
Paint bolts by poking them thru a piece of cardboard.  Leave enough room so
you don't paint your fingers.  Nuts and washers also can be painted this way.
 Use thin coats with minimum film build so it won't chip under wrench.  Most
fasteners were cadmium plated from the factory.  Clear paint  will work
Bob ADler

  I've