Re: [oletrucks] electrical harness

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] electrical harness
From: Michael Mendonca <mm@service-quality.com>
Date: 26 Mar 2001 17:38:04 -0800
Sam,

I support your decision especially after reading a series of articles where
people's classic vehicles all burned down and sometimes burned the house down
due to a restoration that did NOT include a new wiring harness.  I got mine
from Carter's and it looks to be of pretty good quality.  Lousy instructions,
however, a nice chart.  Get a Chevy truck assembly manual as it has great
diagrams.

Michael
'54 Chevy 3100