RE: [oletrucks] Back at it again, update and questions.

To: <NTemple46@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Back at it again, update and questions.
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 09:25:21 -0500
If you want to sell you bench seat call Jim Carter - he is looking for a
good bench for his own Art Deco.  You should be able to work a deal with
him.

For your master, I was not able to find a dual master that would fit in the
original place.  You can get one but it would go under the hood.  It is very
hard to find a working master from the junk yard.  You would at least need
to rebuild it using a kit. This is not a hard task.  You would also need to
purchase a $5.00 drill attachment to ream out the inside sleeve of the drum
if it is pitted.  If you have to take a lot off then you may need to get it
resleved.  This cost as much as a rebuilt one.  If you are not looking for
the all original (cast) look then NAPA or for a better price Kanter (800 526
1096) will have all the parts you need.

Good luck and lets keep adding Art Decos to the list......

Jim House
Hollis, NH