Re: [oletrucks] bed wood

To: "kirk pierce" <kpierce@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] bed wood
From: dcvjrv@covad.net
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 16:44:24 -0500
Kirk,

You might want to take a look at this web site >
http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/jeff/bedwood.htm.  Also, the vendors sell
a book on redoing the bed wood.  I do not have a floor to go by either, but
with the above web site, the book on bed wood, and using your cross
members, it is not that hard to figure out where everything goes.  I am
putting clear pine in mine as that was what was used originally.

Good luck,
Jim V.
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
dcvjrv@covad.net