Re: [oletrucks] bed wood

Subject: Re: [oletrucks] bed wood
From: "kirk pierce" <kpierce@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 16:44:54 -0600
Thanks to all who suggested the link to
http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/jeff/bedwood.htm.  A great resource.
    -----Original Message-----
    From: dcvjrv@covad.net <dcvjrv@covad.net>
<oletrucks@autox.team.net>
    Date: Saturday, March 31, 2001 3:45 PM

    Kirk,

    You might want to take a look at this web site >
http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/jeff/bedwood.htm.  Also, the vendors sell a
book on redoing the bed wood.  I do not have a floor to go by either, but
with the above web site, the book on bed wood, and using your cross members,
it is not that hard to figure out where everything goes.  I am putting clear
pine in mine as that was what was used originally.

    Good luck,
    Jim V.
    1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
    http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
    dcvjrv@covad.net