Re: [oletrucks] 1955 2nd Series seat

To: <Passnb4U@aol.com>, <tomntam@earthlink.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 1955 2nd Series seat
From: "Gary L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 13:29:07 -0500
Biggest Problem with newer seats is the "lean" of the back is greater and
won't allow you to move back far enough to get good leg room. I heard a
Chrysler Le Baron fits good, Uh! Or the late 80's or early 90's Chevy truck
and they will be more upright, tho the early ones weren't that comfortable
to me. Ford truck seats mount right on floor and are good height but would
require removal of seat mount wellded to floor of your Chevy, and some say
not to remove as is brace.

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN
54 Chevy 2-ton (driver)