Re: [oletrucks] Window removal

To: <Nick_Griswell@SIND.COM>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Window removal
From: "Gary L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 13:24:16 -0500
If your rubber is bad and gonna replace it , just take a utility knife and
cut the outer or inner rubber off and expose edge of glass and it will just
"fall out" if the sealer is all gone/dried. for the rear or corner they have
an insert that you pull out of center of rubber or chrome strip if you have
deluxe and then rest may push out easier or cut same as windshield. The
inside of rear windows is smaller amount of rubber and will cut easier. Have
someone outside or you may drop on floor!

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN
54 Chevy 2-ton (driver)
50 Chevy COE (project)