Re: Fw: [oletrucks] bed wood

To: "kirk pierce" <kpierce@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: Fw: [oletrucks] bed wood
From: dcvjrv@covad.net
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 19:29:27 -0400
Kirk,

The one thing I would be concerned about with wood species such as
bloodwood is their tolerance to UV light (sunlight).  I am afraid that they
would be prone to fading/bleaching.  Clear pine is the original wood used.

Jim V.

At 10:58 PM 4/1/01 Sunday, kirk pierce wrote:
> [...]

1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
dcvjrv@covad.net