Re: [oletrucks] Camaro Rear End Years

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Camaro Rear End Years
From: "Jays Mail" <jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 08:10:04 -0600
Somebody posted a list of differen't rearend dimensions and years a couple
months ago. Unfortanetly my printer was down at the time. If you could
repost or direct us to the correct archives I'd greatly appreciate it.
I'm still searching for a rear end for my 38 1/2.

       Thanks Jay Baker www.expage.com/chevylikearock