Re: [oletrucks] Camaro Rear End Years

To: joe <chevy1@jps.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Camaro Rear End Years
From: Lee Glenn <lglenn11@home.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 21:58:30 -0500
Hi, Joe.  Thanks for the kind words.

I've had the thing about 9 years and only started working on it a couple of
years ago.  Work stopped on it last October, but since spring has *finally*
arrived, I'm getting the itch again.

I wasn't comfortable with the body work, so I'm having a pro do it.  The guy
does great work but is super slow.  I need to find someone else though...  can't
afford him ($50/hour).  Anyway the cab, front fenders and doors will be in final
primer this weekend.  It's all sitting on the frame and I'll be taking it home
so I can put the box together and work on the rear fenders.  At the same time,
I'll be looking around Des Moines for a good paint shop.

-Lee