RE: [oletrucks] drilling through finished paint

To: "'Sam Barrette'" <Sam.Barrette@mail.oasd.k12.wi.us>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] drilling through finished paint
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 09:56:32 -0400
I have done this in the past.  What worked for me was to cover the outside
with masking tape and drill a 1/16 hole from the center of the inside to the
outside.  Then pull the masking tape.  Put down a new layer of masking tape.
Take a safety pin and punch the hole in the masking tape,  Then drill the
hole from the outside to the inside in the correct size.  It took twice as
long but it did work.

Good Luck,
Jim House