Re: [oletrucks] High Impact film

To: "smiler" <Moneymatters@snet.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] High Impact film
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 06:59:04 -0700
Not saying that this film you found isn't Great Stuff but I bought some of
the generic film they sell in the local part store and installed it on my
old VW.    A neighbors kid hit the window with a baseball, the film remained
intact and keep the glass from flying all over the interior.  The film
shading is also has UV protection, comes in several shades and only cost me
$25.00 to do all the windows.  Flat glass is the easiest to apply the film
on!  It applies with a soapy water solution and a plastic spreader to remove
any air bubbles.

Joe