[oletrucks] '50 for sale

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, old-chevy-truck@egroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] '50 for sale
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 21:51:20 EDT
While at my local NAPA today, I came across a 1950 6400 (1 1/2 ton?) flatbed
truck for sale.  It looks to be in really good shape with good rubber all
around and a two speed rear axle.  Original everything as far as I can tell,
still six volts.  The paint is faded green and would have to be redone.  The
truck hasn't run recently, but probably would without too much trouble.  It
was driven to its current location.  I didn't get the price since the owner
was not at the business, but if anyone is interested, let me know.  I could
snap a couple of pics and email.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX