[oletrucks] re: Suggestion for book on Rochester 1Bs

To: "18 Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] re: Suggestion for book on Rochester 1Bs
From: "Peter Volwerk" <chevy@zeelandnet.nl>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 10:05:29 +0200
Hi Mike,

I'have two books on the Rochester carbs, the first one is called:
Rochester Caburetors, by Doug Roe.
ISBN 0-89586-301-4
This book covers all there is to know abouth carburetors in general and how
to tne, rebuils or modify your Rochester, also the 1 barrel.
I like this book a lot it made me understand a carburetor.

The second book is a Haynes Techbook called:
Haynes Rochester Carburetor Manual.
ISBN 1-56392-068-9
This book is like all Haynes Techbooks with a lot of pictures and rebuild
info on all Rochester carburetors.

Hopes this helps
Peter Volwerk
'58 3100 Stepside